Wayne Phillis Kia is closely monitoring the situation and is actively taking steps to comply with guidance from the South Australian Department of Health and Australian Government Department of Health, so as to mitigate the impact and spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Our greatest priority is that our guests and team members feel safe and secure. Some of the measures we have implemented at our Dealerships to safeguard our guests and team members include;
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Stop Work Policy for team members and No Visit Policy for Contractors and Suppliers, that are more rigorous than guidance from the Government Departments of Health.
- Everyone, including guests and team members, have easy access to hygiene stations with hand wipes and hygiene gel.
- All team members undergo temperature screening twice daily.
- Work-related travel, interstate or overseas, has been banned.
In addition to our already rigorous cleaning regimes, we have instructed our cleaners to clean all high touch areas to the highest standards every day, i.e. bathrooms, door handles, switches, reception areas, customer lounges etc.
Business as usual!
It's business as usual at Wayne Phillis Kia. If, however you feel more comfortable not coming into our Dealerships we offer a range of online and remote services:
- Video Calls
- Videos of any vehicle in stock.
- 24 hour no hassle test drive experience. We drop off and pick up vehicles from your work or home.
Online stores | Kia | particularly online vehicle valuation and no obligation finance application.
If you have any questions please call us anytime (08) 8387 8777 (Kia & Used Cars at Reynella).
We will continue to update you on this evolving situation. We have found the following resources useful and thought you might also.