1. Acceptance of our Terms
By visiting the website http://www.waynephillisKia.com.au, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to http://www.waynephillisKia.com.au, you agree to be bound by the following Disclaimer. If you do not want to be bound by our Disclaimer your only option is not to visit, view or otherwise use the services of http://www.waynephillisKia.com.au. You understand, agree and acknowledge that this disclaimer constitute a legally binding agreement between you and http://www.waynephillisKia.com.au and that your use of http://www.waynephillisKia.com.au shall indicate your conclusive acceptance of this agreement.
2. Provision of Services
You agree and acknowledge that http://www.waynephillisKia.com.au is entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of its services at its sole discretion and without notice to you even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing any information contained in it. Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that http://www.waynephillisKia.com.au is entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities.
3. Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that http://www.waynephillisKia.com.au may contain proprietary and confidential information including trademarks, service marks and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. http://www.waynephillisKia.com.au authorise you to view portions of its content for offline, personal, non-commercial use. Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission. Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved.
4. Submitted Content
When you submit content to http://www.waynephillisKia.com.au you simultaneously grant http://www.waynephillisKia.com.au an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free license to publish, display, modify, distribute and syndicate your content worldwide. You confirm and warrant that you have the required authority to grant the above license to http://www.waynephillisKia.com.au.
5. Termination of Agreement
The Terms of this agreement will continue to apply in perpetuity until terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. Terms that are to continue in perpetuity shall be unaffected by the termination of this agreement.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that your use of http://www.waynephillisKia.com.au is entirely at your own risk and that our services are provided "As Is" and "As Available". http://www.waynephillisKia.com.au does not make any express or implied warranties, endorsements or representations whatsoever as to the operation of the http://www.waynephillisKia.com.au website, information, content, materials, or products. This shall include, but not be limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and warranties that access to or use of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
7. Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that http://www.waynephillisKia.com.au and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This shall include, but not be limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption, business reputation or goodwill, loss of programs or information or other intangible loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the service, or information, or any permanent or temporary cessation of such service or access to information, or the deletion or corruption of any content or information, or the failure to store any content or information. The above limitation shall apply whether or not http://www.waynephillisKia.com.au has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages. In jurisdictions where the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages is not allowed the liability of http://www.waynephillisKia.com.au is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
8. External Content
http://www.waynephillisKia.com.au may include hyperlinks to third-party content, advertising or websites. You acknowledge and agree that http://www.waynephillisKia.com.au is not responsible for and does not endorse any advertising, products or resource available from such resources or websites.
You expressly understand and agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country, state, province or territory determined solely by http://www.waynephillisKia.com.au to resolve any legal matter arising from this agreement or related to your use of http://www.waynephillisKia.com.au. If the court of law having jurisdiction, rules that any provision of the agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and the remaining Terms will continue to be valid.
10. Entire Agreement
You understand and agree that the above Terms constitute the entire general agreement between you and http://www.waynephillisKia.com.au. You may be subject to additional Terms and conditions when you use, purchase or access other services, affiliate services or third-party content or material.
11. Changes to the Terms
http://www.waynephillisKia.com.au reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion and without any notice. Changes to our Terms become effective on the date they are posted and your continued use of http://www.waynephillisKia.com.au after any changes to Terms will signify your agreement to be bound by them.
2. The Site Editor's Service
This web site and the services provided to you on and via this web site are provided on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the site editor reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this web site and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you, The site editor will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations
In order to use this web site or certain parts of it, you may be required to register your details on this web site; in this case, you agree to provide truthful information when requested.
5. Your Conduct
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials ("content"), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content. The site editor will not be responsible to you in any way for content displayed on this web site, nor for any error or omission.
By using this web site or any service provided, you explicitly agree that:
(a) you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortious; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this web site or any service provided; infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) you will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;
(c) you will not collect or harvest any information from this web site;
(d) you will not provide, and you will not use this web site to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce; you will not use this web site to promote or operate any service or content without the site editor's prior written consent;
(e) you will not provide any content that may give rise to the site editor being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including -- but not limited to -- laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
6. Submission of Content on this Web Site
By providing any content to this web site:
(a) you agree to grant the site editor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights.) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently;
(b) you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant the site editor the license specified in this section;
(c) you acknowledge and agree that the site editor will have the right (but not obligation), at the site editor's entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
7. Third-party Services
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The site editor will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that your use of this web site and of any services or content provided (the "service") is at your own risk. Services and content are provided to you "as is", and the site editor expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, either implied or express, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
The site editor makes no warranty, either implied or express, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, or of any quality, nor is it warranted either implicitly or expressly that any content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither the site editor nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and that any advice or any other information obtained via this web site may be used solely at your own risk, and that the site editor will not be held liable in any way.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the above disclaimer may not apply to you as regards implied warranties; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
10. Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that the site editor will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages; this includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the site editor has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from (i) the use of services or the inability to use services, (ii) the cost of obtaining substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on through services, (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions, (iv) statements by any third party or conduct of any third party using services, or (v) any other matter relating to services.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
11. Reservation of Rights
The site editor reserves all of the site editor's rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that the site editor may have in respect of this web site, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of the site editor's rights. and property requires the site editor's prior written consent. By making services available to you, the site editor is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this web site or provided services without the site editor's prior written consent.
12. Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, the site editor\'s copyright agent may be contacted via our physical address.
13. Applicable Law
14. Miscellaneous Information
(iii) You agree that any claim or cause in respect of this web site or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose, or the said claim or cause will be forever barred, without regard to any contrary legislation;
Terms and Conditions for the Test Drive Competition
1. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within these Terms and Conditions for this promotion form part of the conditions of entry.
2. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
3. The promotion will run from 9am Australian Eastern Standard Time (‘AEST’) Thursday 1 November 2018 to 1pm AEST Monday 31 December 2018.
4. The promotion is only valid at Wayne Phillis Kia in South Australia.
5. The promotion excludes government and fleet vehicles
6. To qualify for entry into the promotion a customer must test drive a New, Demo or Used vehicle from one of the aforementioned Wayne Phillis Kia Dealerships within the promotion duration dates.
7. One prize only is offered and is limited to the value of $500.
8. The prize must be collected by the winner by 28 February 2019. An unclaimed prize will be automatically forfeited and not available if sought to be claimed later.
9. Only one entry allowed per person per vehicle test drive.
10. One winner will be drawn from the entries. All entries will be collated and the winner will be drawn at the premises of 88 Main South Road, Reynella, South Australia 5165.
11. The promotion excludes entry from Fleet, Government, Wholesalers, rental car or dealership related suppliers.
12. Entry is open to residents in South Australia only. Employees of the promoter, the promoter’s associated companies, the promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
13. Entry is open to people 17 years and over with a valid & current driver’s licence (which needs to be shown at vehicle test drive).
14. One winner will be drawn on Thursday 3 January 2019. The winner will be notified by phone on Friday 4 January 2019 from a Wayne Phillis Kia representative. The customer will be required to visit Wayne Phillis Kia, on a date to be determined by Wayne Phillis Kia, to be presented with the prize, sign documentation and have photos taken.
15. It is the responsibility of the winner to collect their prize. No cartage expenses are included in the prize. The winning entrant must provide photo identification to the promoter before being entitled to claim the prize.
16. Wayne Phillis Kia do not accept responsibility for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize, either during or after the competition.
17. Entrants must agree to make themselves available for any reasonable publicity requests made in relation to this competition without charge and at a time specified by Wayne Phillis Kia. Wayne Phillis Kia have the right to use such publicity photos, voice recordings, competitors name in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
18. Entry into this promotion signifies acceptance of all conditions. The promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice.
19. The promoter of this promotion will collect your name and contact details in order to include you in this promotion and may contact participants for the purpose of this promotion.
20. The promoter is; Wayne Phillis Kia, 88 Main South Road, Reynella, South Australia 5165 Dealer License: LVD208 ABN: 30 007 836 213. Phone: 1300 857 101.